Golf Course Policies
Dear Nemadji Golfers and Guests,
Our focus and priority remains the safety of our guests and employees.
Our team closely monitors the impact of COVID-19 and take preventative measures to ensure that we are providing the highest level of service and cleanliness to our guests. This situation remains fluid and may change at any time.
We are following the guidelines established by the CDC for preventing the spread of the virus, and continue to execute additional measures at our facility to mitigate risk and reduce the spread of germs. This includes the following procedures:
- The golf shop will be open for no more than 5 people at a time. The floor is clearly marked to indicate where patrons are asked to remain to observe safe distancing. Credit card transactions are preferred.
- Nemadji Grill will open with limited seating available to allow us to provide service in compliance to social distancing rules. All food and beverages will be served in compliance to CDC guidelines. Credit card transactions are preferred.
The Golf Course and Range
Tee times will be 10 minutes apart starting at 6:30 am.
There will be a starter located in the building between #1 East and #1 North or #10 West and #10 South.
Please only approach the starter when it is safe to do so no more than 10 minutes before your tee time.
Golf carts are rented on a first come first serve basis. Present your receipt of cart rental to the starter and they will issue you a golf cart key.
Push carts are also available on a first come first serve basis.
Rental Clubs are available.
Cups have a device to prevent your ball from falling to the bottom of the cup.
All golfers are reminded not to touch the flagsticks.
The practice greens will be available with proper social distancing observed.
Scorecards and pencils are distributed upon request to minimize touch
In addition to the above policies, we encourage you to engage in these additional recommendations when on the course.
1. Please adhere to your tee time start keeping with our 10-minute intervals.
2. Don’t congregate and maintain at least a 6 foot distance from our staff and other golfers.
3. Don’t shake hands or high-five during or after the round.
4. Leave the flagstick in the hole.
5. Don’t share clubs or any other equipment.
The health and safety of our staff and guests is our highest priority. We will continue to work with health experts to ensure that our staff is informed and prepared to host you at Nemadji Golf Course. However, as we have told our staff, if you are feeling sick or exhibiting any signs of illness, please stay home and rest.
We appreciate your support and cooperation to create a safe and healthy environment. Please feel free to contact us with any further questions at 715-394-0266 and continue to check our website and social media for further updates.
Nemadji Golf Course Management