Golf Course Policies
Dear Nemadji Golfers and Guests,
Our focus and priority remains the safety of our guests and employees.
Our team closely monitors the impact of COVID-19 and take preventative measures to ensure that we are providing the highest level of service and cleanliness to our guests. This situation remains fluid and may change at any time.
We are following the guidelines established by the CDC for preventing the spread of the virus, and continue to execute additional measures at our facility to mitigate risk and reduce the spread of germs.
In addition, we encourage you to engage in these additional recommendations when on the course.
1. Please adhere to your tee time start keeping with our 10-minute intervals.
2. Don’t congregate and maintain at least a 6 foot distance from our staff and other golfers.
3. Don’t shake hands or high-five during or after the round.
4. Leave the flagstick in the hole.
5. Don’t share clubs or any other equipment.
The health and safety of our staff and guests is our highest priority. We will continue to work with health experts to ensure that our staff is informed and prepared to host you at Nemadji Golf Course. However, as we have told our staff, if you are feeling sick or exhibiting any signs of illness, please stay home and rest.
We appreciate your support and cooperation to create a safe and healthy environment. Please feel free to contact us with any further questions at 715-394-0266.
Nemadji Golf Course Management