What to Expect at Nemadji Golf Course
Prepare yourself for an unparalleled golfing experience. Our course is a pleasure for golfers of any skill level to play. Nemadji Golf Course will challenge you while providing a relaxing, picturesque backdrop. Test your accuracy with our fairways, water hazards and sand traps; we have everything you need to challenge you and improve your game. All in all, our goal is to provide you with a quality experience that includes exceptional service and a comfortable atmosphere.
Nemadji Golf Course is the perfect place to work on all areas of your game. In addition to our 36-hole layout we offer:
- putting greens
- chipping greens
- full driving range
- par-3 practice course
Nemadji also boasts a professional staff available to give lessons to help improve any area of your game you wish to improve. What better way to take your game to the next level this year? Please contact our pro shop to speak with our professional staff and schedule your lesson or series of lessons. For more information call our golf shop at (715)394-0266.
Golf Course Policies
- Golf Tournaments and Group Outings: Assistance for scheduling events may be obtained by calling the Golf Shop at 715.394.0266, or emailing our event coordinator Aaron Anderson: firstname.lastname@example.org. Tournaments and outings will be encouraged to use non-prime tee times.
- Private Golf Car Trail Fee Policies: All private golf cars must purchase a trail fee to operate on the course. Daily and Annual permits may be purchased in the Golf Shop. Annual permits are $300 plus $100 for each additional driver. Daily permits are $12.
- Banquet Reservations: All special food reservations must be made in advance with the Club House Manager at 715.394.0388.
- Rain Check Policy: The golf shop will issue a credit for golf holes not completed due to inclement weather.
- Carry On Food & Beverage Policy: Carry on alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited by the state of Wisconsin. All food and beverages must be purchased from the clubhouse or on the course.