Leagues and Programs
Nemadji Men’s Club
The Nemadji Men’s Club Inc. is a non-profit corporation established by and for the Men’s Club members to:
Organize mens golf leagues and tournaments
Offer and maintain a handicap system
Promote golf in the community
Enhance the golf experience at the Nemadji Golf Course
The membership is open to all men at least 18* years of age.
More information can be found at www.nemadjimensclub.com
If you are new to the Men’s Club, please call 715-394-0266 and we will get you signed up!
If you paid for your Men’s Club Membership at the pro shop, we will register you in the Golf Genis app and you will receive a comfirmation email when this is done!
Annual Spring Meeting 2021
April 9th, 2021 @ The Board Room, 617 Tower Ave, Superior, WI 54880
5 pm Social – 6 pm Dinner – 7 pm Meeting
The following order of business will be followed:
- Roll call (50 members must be present)
- Treasurer report – Approval of 2019 and 2020 Financials and Checkbooks – Bump
- Election of new Board members – Hand out ballots at time of election.
- Presidents report – Kevin Gunderson
- Golf Course Professional Report, Superintendent Report – Tom Beaudry/Vince Dodge
- Unfinished business
- New business – Pandemic/Emergency Response plan added to bylaws
- Election results, Season pass drawings, and Board winners announced
- Adjourn annual meeting
- Election of officers – President, VP, Sec/Treasurer
- Review annual meeting feedback
Nemadji Women’s Golf Club
Membership cards have been mailed to past members. Check for $25 made payable to NWGC and green stub should be mailed to Barb Hoag @ 1-C Scharte Drive. New members are welcome. Any questions, Barb can be reached @ 218-348-8398. Women’s Club Leagues (must be a member to join) are as follows along with the contact person:
Any questions regarding joining, starting dates, starting times, etc. should be addressed to the name above in charge of that league.
Please check Nemadji’s website for updates regarding the Governor’s order on COVID-19 guidelines.